macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    Updating to Logic 8 101
    Hey all, If you pre-ordered the Logic 8 101 please launch NED, then click the Tutorials Pane > Update button to download the vids. Here's a support movie demonstrating the process: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/player.php?mname=6.mov[/url] If you are a Logic 7 101 upgrader (bought Logic our Logic 7 101 on or after July 1st) ... er, ah-ha ... we forgot to program the script to update your accounts before leaving today. I do appologize ... it was a busy day. jMar will update you ASAP, once he get's back into the office on Monday morning. Again, sorry for the delay, but hey, at least it's free! :) Martin
  • jvanva
    Re: Updating to Logic 8 101
    What about those of us who purchased Logic 7 101 before July 1st? How do we access the 50% discount? Darth Vanva
  • Martin
    That went out in a special letter to Logic 101 customers only ... check your email history to see if you have it stored there ... Martin
  • jvanva
    Thanks, I found the letter and just purchased the tutorial. I'm really looking foward to this one. Darth Vanva
  • Scott
    Thanks Again Martin; I do realize how exhausting it can be at work some days especially with Apple being so busy in Vancouver. I just had that nasty flu and I don't wish it on anyone. Hope your feeling better. I look very forward on Monday in downloading in N.E.D. the 75mins of Joy. Scott
  • MoXoM
    [quote:1002]That went out in a special letter to Logic 101 customers only ... check your email history to see if you have it stored there ... Martin[/quote] Hi Martin, I also purchased [b]Logic 101[/b] before July 1st. Unfortunately, the email account that I initially registered with you guys was hacked about 3 months ago =( As a result, I am no longer able to access my old email account (hence I've created a new account). I'm very keen to purchase [b]Logic 8 101[/b] and I certainly don't want to miss out on a [b]50% discount[/b]!! Is there any way I can contact you to verify my details and past purchases with you? Thanks in advance for your help. Kind regards, Mo.
  • Martin
    [quote:21203]Thanks Again Martin; I do realize how exhausting it can be at work some days especially with Apple being so busy in Vancouver. I just had that nasty flu and I don't wish it on anyone. Hope your feeling better. I look very forward on Monday in downloading in N.E.D. the 75mins of Joy. Scott [/quote] Thanks Scott!! :)
  • Martin
    [quote:26639]Is there any way I can contact you to verify my details and past purchases with you?[/quote] Hi Mo, If you write to support with your olde order ID, they'll send a link to you: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Mo!!
  • MoXoM
    [quote:1002] Hi Mo, If you write to support with your olde order ID, they'll send a link to you: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Mo!![/quote] Thanks Martin! I'll send them an email now! =D
  • Rasydye
    i haven't got the chance to download the first chapter of the new tutorial, at this moment as monday afternoon, oct. 1st. i purchased master logic in august. coming soon?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: