macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    Ultrabeat issues
    I imported some wav samples into Utrabeat, now every time I start the project Logic asks for me to locate each sample how can I avoid this time consuming issue?
  • Christian L
    Re: Ultrabeat issues
    Did you try checking "Copy Ultrabeat samples to project folder" when saving your project ?
  • Segejee
    I'm sorry it says "Ultrabeat: Please Locate: sample.wav" do I have to move the samples somewhere?
  • Segejee
    I figured it out thanx
  • Zagytya
    Can you explain how ? Thanks. :-) I thought .wav samples could not be imported to UB. I thought only .ubs files could be imported.
  • Segejee
    yeah it's kinda tricky, it has to be done in the oscillator 2 section, select sample where it say phas osc, and model. make sure everything else is turned off and that oscillator 2 is being routed to the output section and not the filter section. There is a little red button just outside the upper right hand corner of the osc 2 section when you click on it, it turns grey, that means it going straight to the output section so you can here the original sample. You can also drag audio files straight intio the sample window in the osc 2 section.
  • Xidehoy
    It's pretty cool too, Adi. Once a sample is loaded into Osc 2, you can adjust it to play just a slice of the original audio file when it's triggered.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: