macProVideo.com
Forums
  • youngeddie
    Selecting punch in regions in Logic 8
    Well, things have changed. I was working with a client the other day and after punching in a guitar solo I realized that I couldn't grab the edges of the punch to move it. What's up? How do I work with those new regions. Please help! Thanks, Eddie
  • Christian L
    Re: Selecting punch in regions in Logic 8
    Hi Eddie, That is because of the comp feature, which is great. It lets you choose the best parts of many takes to make a perfect one, a little bit like Soundtrack Pro does. But if you want to manage your regions as before, just click on the down arrow at the right of the comp region and choose "unpack" or "unpack to new tracks".
  • youngeddie
    Re: Selecting punch in regions in Logic 8
    Thanks Christian! Tonight I was reading the manual as I was recording a session. I'm getting it, but it is a little confusing. I found that if I turn on the "replace" function, Logic 8 acts a lot more line Logic 7. That helps me in the short term while I'm learning the new way of doing things. I'll keep at it. Thanks again! Eddie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: