macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ciccia
    sync time to beat!
    well this is a question that ive had for quite some time, this forum seems to be The place to get an answer... i record mainly live drums and i was wondering if its possible for logic to sync to the tempo of the drums (set tempo to beat) and i dont mean for 4 bars only, for a hole song with its ups and downs in tempo... that way i would get a grid that is in time, and it would open a hole new world of mixing and editing. thanx david
  • Xidehoy
    Re: sync time to beat!
    Check out this thread. JF got me on the right track : http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=3859
  • ciccia
    thanx allot!!! its been there all the time just in front of me!!! really a great help, now i can get all the tap delays to sync easily
  • Xidehoy
    ...and all those loops! Cheers, Shaun
  • Kristian Sharpe
    Does anyone ever read the manual before posting here? Logic comes with a seriously comprehensive manual and considerably well articulated step by step guides... why people feel they have to ask basic function questions beats me?
  • Xidehoy
    I have read quite a few sections of each manual as well as watching nearly all of the MVP videos and still come up against issues that elude me. What may be a basic question to one person could be rocket science to another. We're all different (thankfully!) Shaun
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: