macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DrewDesign007
    Rewire Tutorial
    Please someone tell me we are getting to that soon. Getting one Reason 4 instrument into Logic 8 is easy - it's setting up the auxes correctly with the back of Reason's routing that's getting me for additional instruments (rack gear) in Reason.
  • Christian L
    Re: Rewire Tutorial
    Using Rewire with Logic 8 is even easier than it was with Logic 7. 1-Create a new "external MIDI" track by clicking the "+" in the arrange window. 2-Click on "Media" in Logic's toolbar, select the Library Tab and double click on the "Reason" folder. Reason will launch. 3-Create some instruments in Reason... for exemple a mixer and a subtractor. 4-Back to Logic. In the arrange window, select the "external MIDI" track you created before and choose the SubTracktor in the Library Tab. 5-Go to the mixer window. Select "Options - Create New Auxiliary channel strips... You can choose Mono/Stereo and the Reason input. Select "RW:Mix L/R". 6-Make sure the aux level is up... and have fun! Also, if you need to send specific inst to different aux, just select another Rewire channel in Logic's Aux input. Each channel correspond to a Reason's output. If you send a mono inst to a Reason output, make sure the Logic Aux is set to mono. Just tell me if you need more info!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: