macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wilifua
    Punk Rock Logic? :)
    Missing Drum tracksâ?¦ â?¦and punk rock logic. Ok bottom line, my drum tracks to two of my songs are not showing up in garage band or logic, and when I open them up in either a little window comes up and tells me my drums tracks canâ??t be found. I donâ??t understand this and donâ??t know what to do, unless I should replace the drum tracks with loops they can find? Alright, I didnâ??t pay for any garage band tutorial, but I did pay for 101, 20?, an 30? In logic, and I was doing computer music on a Sinclair (no I didnâ??t misspell that I have that in my hand, Iâ??m not talking about a synclavar, or however you spell that) in the 70;s the good old days when you could program microtones. Anyway, I do get the last part of logic 101 so far. Why are my drum tracks now missing? I had all the jam packs, including vocals already installed in all my macs anyway, so why is it saying it canâ??t find my drum tracks assigned to my two songs. Oh yeah, for other people out there who donâ??t know WTF the other posts are talking about but are still recording with garage band and logic, donâ??t worry, youâ??r just dong punk rock logci. good luck!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Punk Rock Logic? :)
    I don't know why Logic can't find your drum samples. But... are your drum samples an apple loop? In you project preferences did you not request that logic copy all files connected to your project to your project folder? Could you have deleted the audio file from the audio bin by mistake while keeping he region in the arrange? Perhaps the audio file is in the wrong sub folder in your project folder? If you remember the name of your apple loop you can search for it and find it! Then make sure you you select the correct save options for how logic handles your project files. Cheers Rounik
  • Wilifua
    yes, no, no, I don't think so, Ok, I'll try that! Thanks buddy!!!!
  • Wilifua
    Hey. Is there any punk rock production sites in the UK? Maybe I'm not allowed to ask this here, even though I'm a loyal loving customer, who's bought a lot of stuff here. I'm foaming at the mouth to learn new things, but I"m getting a little tired of learned how to make new age rap sometimes. Anyway, if this gets through (and if it doesn't that's Ok too, i'd still like to get the updates to 101, and 30?) you can reach me at tym@loveschools.com Thanks again!
  • Wilifua
    Hey guys, for folks like me that are impatient, you can do punk rock logic. If you get a chance, check out myspace.com/tim_washburn and watch the "Save Your" music video on my profile. Thanks Martin...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: