macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coyote99
    Missing tutorials 1-9
    Looking for some help on missing tutorials 1-9 in Logic 8, anybody know what is going on ?
  • Christian L
    Re: Missing tutorials 1-9
    Try contacting the macProVideo support : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] It should be fixed soon.
  • Nemekoi
    [quote:12654]Looking for some help on missing tutorials 1-9 in Logic 8, anybody know what is going on ?[/quote] I just downloaded the same video and am having the exact same issue. :(
  • Wyhudyi
    [quote:32245][quote:12654]Looking for some help on missing tutorials 1-9 in Logic 8, anybody know what is going on ?[/quote] I just downloaded the same video and am having the exact same issue. :([/quote] Add me to the list of missing tutorials. :( Where are 1-9?
  • Christian L
    Don't worry, it will get fixed soon!
  • Gosia
    [b]To restore your first 9 lessons, you need to reset NED's preferences. To do this, please follow these steps:[/b] 1. Make sure NED is not running. 2. Open your Finder 3. Go to: your user account > Library > Preferences 4. Find the NED_Player.plist file and delete it. 5. Re-open NED and click "Tutorials" 6. Re-enter in your information; NED will download the tutorials you are missing. We apologize for the inconvenience everyone!!
  • Bj
    Thanks Gosia, That worked well... Ta, Bj
  • cell
    Hi, I haven't followed the steps above on my system, but after running a check for updates, my NED is now downloading 9 videos for Logic 8 101. I had previously downloaded and watched the whole series - has something been reset at the server end to make it redownload? Thanks, Steve
  • Gosia
    Hi Steve, Although many customers could get the videos to re-download simply by pressing Update (as you were able to do), some folks needed to reset their preferences. The steps above were intended for those people. :) I'm glad all is working on your end! Cheers!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: