macProVideo.com
Forums
  • cell
    Reversing Audio Files Error
    Hi, I'm working on a tune at the moment, after watching the Logic 8 101 turorials. I am using one of the samples from the Apple Loop library that comes with Logic and I wanted to reverse it. I followed the tutorial in video 90, copying the region and using the Convert to New Audio File option. However, when I try and save the loop as a WAV file, I get this error : 'Not converting selected Apple Loop files. Apple Loop files can only be converted to filetype AIFF.' The Apple Loop file is also located in my project folder and not the original library folder. Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks, cell
  • Christian L
    Re: Reversing Audio Files Error
    Try selectint the appleloop region in the arrange window. Go to "File/Export/Region as audio file". Export it as aiff and import it back to your arrange window. You will then be able to do the reverse function.
  • Christian L
    I forgot to mention that when selecting "File/Export/Region as audio file", you can check "Add resulting files to Audio Bin". The new audio file will be in your Audio Bin, and you will drag the file to your arrange. You will then be able to reverse the new AIFF file.
  • cell
    That worked! Many thanks.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: