macProVideo.com
Forums
  • morro2k
    using 2 audio interfaces at the same time in logic 7
    Im new in Mac and Logic I want to know if you can help me to know how to set to audio interfaces runing at the same time I used to work with PC and kept my Echo Layla PCI and when I buoht the Mac I got a Motu 828 so I want to conect bouth of them to have more INs and Outs so do you think is posible? thanks
  • Christian L
    Re: using 2 audio interfaces at the same time in logic 7
    Yes it is possible. I explain this in this thread : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=4581&sid=#4605[/url] Try it and tell me if you have questions.
  • morro2k
    Hey Crhistian Thanks a lot my friend is now working bouth, I just have more one question why all the out are stereo? is there any way to get 1 channel just by one out? thanks a lot
  • Christian L
    [quote:34445]Hey Crhistian Thanks a lot my friend is now working bouth, I just have more one question why all the out are stereo? is there any way to get 1 channel just by one out? thanks a lot[/quote] Choose a stereo output and pan your track full left or full right to assign it to a mono output.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: