macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Problem playing tutorial.
    Hi I had downloaded Logic 8 101 tutorials, and all was working fine, I recently downloaded Logic 303 TNT, which I can play, but for some reason when I try to play Logic 8 101 tutorials, they don't play (nothing happens when I double click on the tutorial icon, should I delete Logic 8 101 tutorials from my HD and download again ? This is going to take quite a bit of time, is there any reason for this issue, or other way to solve it besides downloading the entire Logic 8 101 tutorials again ? Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Problem playing tutorial.
    Well, I trashed LP 8 101 tutorials, and I'm downloading them again, now I can play LP 8 101, but now I can't play the Logic 303 TNT tutorials, which are already on my disc, what's the deal here ? Please help... Do I need to restart the computer ? or ... Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    In the Admin. I had Logic 8 101 tuned off while I was downloading Logic 8 303 TNT tutorials. Could this be the problem, Do I need to have tutorials that I want to play, even the tutorials that I have already downloaded (ie. Logic 8 101) set to ON when downloading other tutorials ? Thanks.
  • Richtor
    Hello, Once it is all downloaded dont click not the icon but the writing the next to it. (the text to the right of the icon) It should turn blue then click open. This is all in the Tutorials "manager" page. I think as you have been trying to click on icon and not the text this should solve your issue. Hope this helps
  • Tozyboy
    I'm not sure what you mean, if I click on the icon, it also highlights the text (which is below the icon, NOT next to the icon), by double clicking on the icon, or text below it, I was able to run the program. Well, now I'm downloading both Logic 8 101 and Logic 8 303 TNT tutorials once again, with both tutorials set to 'ON' in the Admin. page, hopefully I will be able to play both tutorial. Note : I can play some of the already downloaded Logic 8 101 tutorials, once some of the TNT tutorials are also downloaded, I will test if I can play both LP8 101 and LP 303 TNT. and update this post. Thanks.
  • Richtor
    Ok. When they are fully downloaded . i have the tutorials icon clicked (next to the forum button). Then i get the full list of what i have download ultrabeat unleashds etc. Now for me next to the icon i click and just the text turns blue. Then the open icon is hightlighted down the bottom of the page. This opens on the tutorial and then you select from the chapter section (on the left) what you want to view. You can select the different sections of the chapters by hitting the little triangle and it reveals the contents of the chapter. Click what you want to view and it should play. I have my fingers crossed for you. P.S I have never needed to use the admin page
  • Tozyboy
    I see ! I think we are referring to two different icons. I was referring to the icon that appears after you download your tutorials to a destination/HD. rather than the icon that appears on the NED application itself under the 'Tutorials' column. I will try your way, see what happens, and post some feedback Thanks, I appreciate your help.
  • Tozyboy
    OK ! All is working well now. No Problems. I see both tutorials under the 'Tutorials' column, click on the text to the right of the tutorial icons, the text becomes highlighted with blue, click on the 'Open' button on the lower left side of the NED GUI, and the tutorial is lauunced..etc. All is Working. I think launching the tutorials from the icons that appear on the destination drive/folder, rather than from the main NED screen, which must have been the reason why I had issues opening multiple tutorials. Thanks.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: