macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mykelyu
    Can't get all of the L8 tutorial
    Hi guys i've been following the tutorial avidly (great as always) - I know there were some problems last week with your Leopard install etc, but haven't seen any further tutorials so far. Looking at the chapter info on L8 101 there are a load of files I don't have yet, and which aren't showing up when I click on check for updates - the last file I have is for Ultrabeat multichannel. Just want to check if these should be downloadable now and there's a problem with at my end or if you're flagging what we will can look forward to Keep up the great work Zim
  • Pertcev
    Re: Can't get all of the L8 tutorial
    Me too...
  • Rounik Admin
    I've got to all tutorials upto chapter 8 end of section 23. Is that where you guys are up to? I trust the rest is on it's way in good time! Rounik
  • Mykelyu
    Pretty much - except for the last video in that section, which is probably why I thought I might be having a problem downloading. No worries then - happy to wait until it's good to go. Recently moved some of my tutorials, so thought I might have screed something up Cheers Zim
  • TR
    It should be interesting though to get a little note from Martin that the rest of the turorial will be available soon...even if we all know that it is the case!
  • Rounik Admin
    Well, Strat... you got what you asked for! (a lot sooner than i was expecting) I posted this on another thread: Hi You should receive an email from Martin today with the good news that all of logic 8 101 is now finished and ready to download. Cheers Rounik
  • TR
    Yes sir! Just downloaded the stuff! Can't wait to get in! Thanks Martin and all!
  • Pertcev
    Yeap! It's done! Gr8! ThX!
  • Mukypia
    Ok...I've got all the videos downloaded but the following videos are displayed in the table of contents in red and have no time on their counters: 113,198,199,200,201,202. Subsequently....they don't play! What's up?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jland never come across this before. have you checked out that you have the latest version of NED? If that's all ok. Contact support directly. Go to the "support" page (link on top of page). Then fill in the form. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: