macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mikey52
    New Audio Tracks Missing Mono/Stereo Button
    Hey Guys, *EMERGENCY* I just started a new template and when I added the initial audio tracks, half of them were missing the mono/stereo button. More specifically it was audio tracks 2,4,6,8,etc. that didn't have it. I have a session late this afternoon and I need to get a great answer like you guys always do. Thanks so much as always, Mike
  • Christian L
    Re: New Audio Tracks Missing Mono/Stereo Button
    (I just moved your 2nd post to the same thread) : [quote:19107] mikey52 said... ?? Any Ideas ?? So as I have looked into this deeper, the exact name for the missing piece is the "format button" and it is just not showing up on any "even numbered" audio tracks and additionally I just have now seen, any even numbered bus tracks. This is getting really really weird, and I need to know what to do or else I might just re-install the whole thing. But I really don't want to do that. [/quote] Make sure that "Universal Track Mode" is checked in Logic / Preferences / Audio
  • mikey52
    Re: New Audio Tracks Missing Mono/Stereo Button
    Christian, just wanted to say thanks. It never ceases to amaze me how things can get so tweaked when one little box isn't checked. Absolutely incredible. Anyway it worked like a charm, thanks again mike
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: