macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    EXS Tutorial
    HI again I bought the EXS24 tutorial and tried using it to sample some Motif sounds so I could have them loaded in the EXS24 . The tutorial is for Logic 7 and locations weren't the same . I ended up getting frustrated with it . I loved the actual format of the tutorial with its displayed user notes , , but I couldn't get it happening . Is there going to be and upgrade on that . If not can you tell me what page in the manual this would in . I want to enter samples into the EXS24. Thanks
  • Christian L
    Re: EXS Tutorial
    The Logic 102: The EXS24: Inside & Out tutorial will be updated. See the answer from Martin in this thread for details on which tutorials will be updated :[url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=5019&sid=#5062[/url] In the meantime, here's how to load a sample in the EXS24 editor. 1- Click on "Edit" on the the EXS24 interface. 2- Choose "Instrument > New". 3-Choose "Zone > New". 4-Click on the pointing down arrow under "Audio Files" and choose "Load Audio Sample". 5-Navigate to the audio files in the file browser window. To save an EXS24 instrument, choose "Instrument > Save as" For more info on the EXS24 editor, check out pages 425-445 in your Logic Studio Instruments and Effects manual.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: