macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Looping
    I just down loaded 8.1 . For some reason when I record four bars , those four bars are looped automatically to the end of the song. Is that file corrupt . Its not doing it on any other project .
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Looping
    Hi It's likely that you by mistake turned on "loop" on that particular track. Open the inspector, select the track and/or region that is looped. Make sure loop in the parameters box in the Inspector is unticked. The default key command is "L" to toggle loop on/off. to change how long a region loops for: move the cursor to the top right of the original region or one of the loops. The cursor turns in to a rounded arrow. Click, hold and drag to the left or right. Also, if your region loops to end of project, and you want it to loop to end of say BAR 32. Move your cursor, as above, when it becomes the curved arrow click. The loops beyond that point disappear. By the way, I think you must be on Logic 8.0.1 - unless you're a good friend of the Logic developers! ;-) Rounik
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks for answering my thread . What I just noticed is that the loop button in the inspector becomes activated when I press record.
  • Rounik Admin
    that's unusual. Try turning off looping when in record mode and then see if it happens again when you next try to record. Otherwise glad you got to the bottom of it. Rounik
  • Kizujoy
    I fixed the problem . I must off press (L) by accident during the recording process . When I was trying to fix the problem I pressed (L) again and it disengaged the loop button during record . I knew it was going to be something simple . But it was driving me crazy . I thought the file was corrupt. Thanks again for your response .
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: