macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hexapye
    Saved apple loops dont show up!
    Hi, The audio files that i am converting to apple loops dont show up in the loop browser or the in the user loops folder.I can see that they are converted but they can not be found. I also cant see the name i typed in the collection field under view menu in the loop browser. what can be the reason to this?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Saved apple loops dont show up!
    Hi you need to index your apple loops. An easy way to do this would be to put all your own apple loop creations in a folder and drag that folder onto the loop browser. Logic will then able to index your saved apple loops. Rounik
  • Hexapye
    Actually the files arent converted at all.sometimes they even turn blank.A couple of times they were converted but most of the time they are not converted.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi How are you creating the apple loops? Inside of Logic or using the Apple Loops utility? One tip is to make sure the output of the track containing the region you've converted to an apple loop is set to Output 1-2. Rounik
  • Hexapye
    Hi, i am using the apple loops utility opened inside logic and the output of the track is set to 1-2.I ve deleted logic 7 and reinstalled logic 8 since my last post.Now the audio files are converted evertytime but converted appleloop files still cant be found anywhere in my computer including the loop browser.
  • Hexapye
    Hi, I dont know if this is the way it is supposed to be but my apple loops utility doesnt save the files anywhere in the computer either if you open it from Logic (Audio>Open in apple loops utility) or standalone, but it converts them to apple loops when you open it from Logic but the conversion is completed after you shut Apple loops utility off.(I placed its icon in the dock and i close it after every converion)The 2 circles on the region header turn to apple loops symbol after i close the AL utility,but the file is not added to the loop browser or copied to the appropriate folder until i tell logic to do it( Region>Add to apple loops library)this makes my apple loops utility useless because i can convert and save the audio file to the user loops folder from Logic Region>Add to apple loops library without using the Al utility.What can be wrong with my AL utility or is this the way it is?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: