macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    The holiday surprise for ES2 pre-orders?
    Hi Steve Hope you've had a good christmas. the child in me wants Christmas to continue... hence my question... In the email from macprovideo those whp pre-ordered before 26th were to: "Get a nice holiday surprise on December 26th"... Ok. I'm a sucker for surprises....so what is this surprise? Nothing new on NED...yet? :-) Rounik
  • Martin
    Re: The holiday surprise for ES2 pre-orders?
    Hey Ronik, The first 24 videos from the ES2 tutorial are available for download now ... please launch NED and they should download. If there's any issues, report back here please! Thanks!
  • Resu
    The question still is: What & where is the promised surprise on December 26th? It can`t be the 24 videos which were available to download from the day of purchasing this tutorial already (which in fact was before December 26th).
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Martin I must have misunderstood. I believed the surprise was something other than the first 24 videos. I downloaded them, like Resu, on the 24th. However, the first 24 videos are fantastic and I can't wait for the rest. Peace Rounik
  • Martin
    Uhhh ... so those videos downloaded a few days ago? Hmmm ... Well, SURPRISE! Guess you got it a few days early ... :) Seriously though, they were not supposed to be enabled for download until midnight last night. Darn ...
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:1002]Uhhh ... so those videos downloaded a few days ago? Hmmm ... Well, SURPRISE! Guess you got it a few days early ... :) Seriously though, they were not supposed to be enabled for download until midnight last night. Darn ...[/quote] LOL! :-) I love it when Santa comes early.
  • Resu
    It`s sooooo funny, Mr. Sitter :-(
  • Resu
  • steveH
    I'm working on the rest of them!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: