macProVideo.com
Forums
  • morphine
    Buying the Tutorial
    I have Logic Express 8 with a M-Audio Axiom 25 Keyboard. I think the Bundles look awesome for logic and I am going to buy them tomorrow. But is there going to be a point where all the information will be about Logic Pro and not Express?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Buying the Tutorial
    Hi The logic studio bundle contains "Soundtrack pro" tutorial which is only included with Logic Studio - not a part of Logic express. The Logic 8 bundle contains tutorials on 'sculpture' which is synth only available in Logic Pro. However, you can make your own bundle! This also gives you 15, 20 or 25% off depending on how many tutorials are in the bundle. Go to: http://www.macprovideo.com/bundlebuilder/ to create your own bundle. Cheers Rounik
  • morphine
    Well then the only thing that would apply to me is the ultra beat turorial? everything else is either for logic pro, studio or logic seven. I just want to learn how to use logic with my midi keyboard. Assign things to the keyboard, program sick beats (I am a drummer) use the synth, actually record what I am doing. You know, use the program. Looks like ultrabeat is the only thing I can buy, although I am willing to drop $150-$200... oh well.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi No. the logic 101 is very very applicable to both logic express and logic pro 8. Ultrabeat is good for you. ES2 Exposed is good for express or pro 8. Logic 102: The EXS24 is also good and will be updated for L8 at some point - but it's practically the same aside from some cosmetic changes. Logic 103: Sound is useful for pro and express 8. Logic 105 I haven't got... Logic 202: Plug-ins: Unplugged although dealing mainly with Logic 7 is also good for you. In time I believe this will be updated for Logic8 as have Ultrabeat and Sculpture. Looks like you've got plenty of options! My personal advice is to go for the Logic 101: Core Logic 8. It's a no-brainer in my opinion and extremely comprehensive for both logic pro and express 8 users/learners. Get Ultrabeat to help you program those 'sick beats' and ES2 to program some wonderful synth stuff! Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    ... and the 303 TNT : It contains advanced concepts that will help you dig deeper into Logic when you have mastered the basics. The Logic 203 can be useful to you if you plan on scoring for video. You definitely have a lot of options!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: