macProVideo.com
Forums
  • digital redux
    The most sought after sounds?
    Hi, I'm from a new sample library company called Digital Redux. We are throwing ideas around the studio as to what content we should develop for our next releases, and we thought that the best place to start would be to ask fellow producers what they are in need of, or can't get enough of, or want to see more of.... We have a bunch of release out now (Hip Hop Hotness, D&B 4 The Headz, Properly Chilled, Hacienda House & ElectroTech). If you'd like to check them out then download the free demo content - http://digital-redux.com/downloads.html Anyone have any suggestions? Cheers! DR
  • digital redux
    Re: The most sought after sounds?
    anyone have any suggestions
  • Mosadao
    thing I am always being asked for is good solid well played kit drum loops that don't show off but just sit in a track for a songwriter and dont get in the way. Too often programming becomes about showing how good cats can program rather than making stuff that sits in tracks. Make a library of straight, shuffle and 6/8 drums played by a really good drummer withh verse chorus and fill grooves and you'll be laughing. Oh and not to much processing but a nice subtle room sound
  • Bj
    I thoroughly agree with logictoolbox...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: