macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Matt
    anyone givin it a blast? I saw it rollin on a mates Macbook. looks good, if a bit buggy at the mo.
  • Martin
    Re: 10.5
    If you join the apple developers community, you can give it a blast yourself! [url]http://developer.apple.com/prereleasesoftware/[/url] Other than that, err ... no comment, of course ... :)
  • Hisham
    Looking forward to it, but will stick to my 10.4.8 for this year. Unless of course, there is a free upgrade - which would surprise me ... let's see how much it will cost ... any idea?
  • Martin
    The upgrade is usually about $150 ... or it has been in the past, at least.
  • CGMUG.INFO
    I had an opportunity to load Leopard on a 1.2 Ghz G4 laptop & use it for a day or so - did not find any issues. It was very nice, smooth, and well laid out. Unfortunately I don't have any Macs new enough to run it - It requires 512 MB RAM and over 867+ Mhz CPU. My Dual G4/450 with 1G RAM won't install it. :( There is a streaming/downloadable demo video/walkthrough on Apple's web site. It's easy to find presently. The sad thing is the lady I loaded it for knows almost nothing about Macs or even computers. She doesn't even comprehend what she really has!!! Grumf. At least it will be easier to learn than WindoZzze... ;) Gizmo
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: