macProVideo.com
Forums
  • soulreal
    N.E.D. and free reason demo
    1st time poster. I'm interested in purchasing the reason tutorial videos, so i created an account and downloaded N.E.D in order to make sure it works I wanted to download the free reason demo tutorial. I unzipped ned, placed it into my applications folder, downloaded the demo, it's saved under document/ned folder...etc. So everything there seems correct, but when I click on the reason file it gives a "can't open file" message. I quess my question is how do i play the videos? Want to make sure I can view them before I spend the money on the full version (which is my ultimate goal). please help. thank you.
  • soulreal
    Re: N.E.D. and free reason demo
    thanks 4 the response, think I figured it out, you have to log in and view via clicking on view tutorial on this page RIGHT? So when I burn to a disk do I still have to login and go to this page. thanks again 4 the help. bac
  • soulreal
    Re: N.E.D. and free reason demo
    yea thank jmar, that solved the problem 4 the mac os video, BUT i still am having problems getting the free reason tutorial to work. Every time the reason tutorial is in NED it downloads super-quickly and the video does not work, maybe a similar problem as the mac video. I would like to use the reason free tutorial because it will probably before weeks end till I can purchase the full version (which I will do 100%, no doubt). On the same note the logic free tutorial seems to be working, currently downloading, so not sure what up with the reason one. thanks again!! mad respect b
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: