macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Teacee
    Leopard Installed Today and Logic Pro Crash
    I installed Apple Leopard this morning and have had several crashes with certain Programs, Logic Pro 8 crashed and now the Au instrument search starts up each time I start logic, I can canel the search which seem to hang anyway, and all is ok, but that will become a hassle, my google Earth crashed, and I am still testing other programs, other then that Leopard seems ok, I did an upgrade instead of a clean install, I plan on upgrading my two 250gbs for two 500gb next monht, then I will do a clean install, hope that helps.
  • Teacee
    Re: Leopard Installed Today and Logic Pro Crash
    Yeah, I know a clean install is better, but it does not make since for me to remove and install all my programs again, because I have to do it again once I get the new drive, yeah I could have waited until then, (no I couldn't lol)but I have been tweaking my settings and things are getting better each mintue, I really like the new features, and Logic does seem to run a bit smoother.
  • Martin
    I have noticed a few core audio issues in Leopard and logic ... particularly when switching back and forth between audio programs. Only one thing to do ... save save save, and save again, as you work ... but yeah, I agree it's a bit annoying.
  • Teacee
    I backed up my drive and did a clean install, everything is much better now.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: