macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pymebai
    Re: Switcher guides - Mac OSX Tiger
    Uh Hum! Cough! Kindest Regards, Wheetman
  • Martin
    The XP to OSX Switcher's guide is available here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/xpToLeopard[/url] Gosia and I had a bit of fun with this one, and we filmed it together! Please let us know what you think!
  • Pymebai
    For one dreadful moment I thought that you and Gosia were going to conduct this tutorial with a double-act parody of 'Hey! I'm a Mac' and 'Hello, I'm a PC.' That would simply be too irritating. Nothing could have been further than the truth. This tutorial is simple and instructive for we switchers. It seems a little hurried in places as if rushing to try and meet a promised deadline;-) and the content a little short. Nonetheless, it is a freebie, and us such provides excellent value for the time taken in downloading and watching. I have yet to watch Mac OSX 101 and just maybe much I what I felt is lacking in this switcher's guide is covered in that tutorial. All in all this tutorial gives a useful insight into some of the differences between the two operating systems and will be very useful for those contemplating whether or not to make the switch because they are hesitant about learning a new way of computing. Now the Gosia has exposed herself as a closet trainer, will we get to see a little more of her and will she be given her own profile on the 'Trainers' page. I do hope so. Many thanks to you both for this tutorial it was well worth waiting for. Kind regards, Wheetman
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: