macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BustAMoveCJ
    iTunes songs in wrong order.
    I currently have this problem with my iTunes playlist: [url]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9056/picture1qx5.png[/url] [url]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7354/picture2lt7.png[/url] Can anyone fix this? thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: iTunes songs in wrong order.
    Hey BustAMoveCJ Have you tried clicking on the grey bar above the number of the track? That reorders the list by number (you can also reorder by name, Time etc in the same way). Also if you control-click (right click) on ne the grey bars as described above, a drop down menu appears. You can choose another column type to be displayed. Select "Track Number". Then click on the column title for Track Number and your tracks should be ordered how they appear on the original playlist or CD. Actually, clicking on "album" in the title column also orders tracks sequentially. Let us know if that works for you. Cheers Rounik
  • BustAMoveCJ
    awesome worked straight away thanks.
  • BustAMoveCJ
    Oh, it worked, and now it's gone back to the way it was and i can't get any drop down box from the grey lines? help?
  • Rounik Admin
    hold down ctrl and click on a grey column header. The drop down menu will appear. Or click on "album" and the order should be reset. What version of iTunes are you running?
  • BustAMoveCJ
    i'm using 7.6. and it's still not working for some peculiar reason.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi, I'm on iTunes 7.2. I don't know why it would work before and now stop working.... Just to clarify, have you left clicked on the grey column titles (e.g. album) to rearrange the column and it doesn't change? If you go to: View > Cover Flow or View > Album Do you still encounter the same problem?
  • Christian L
    Hi guys! Do you have a mighty mouse or a 2 buttons mouse ? Try right-clicking on the grey line instead of ctrl-clicking.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christian I should have been clearer. It works for me just fine on iTunes 7.2. Yes, control-clicking and right-clicking should produce the same menu when clicking on the grey column title. Cheers!
  • BustAMoveCJ
    yeah mine must definitely be messed up cause nothing is working.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: