macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Chris Athens
    Download Terminal Commands PDF document
    Hello my name is Christos Mendrinos and i purchased today a copy of the downloadable tutorial MAC OSX 201 : Advanced OSX tricks. In Chapter 5 : Working In The Terminal many nice terminal commands are presented by the speaker. All these commands are shown in a pdf document. Can you please tell me where from i can download this great pdf so to use all the presented terminal commands ? Thanks in advance.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Download Terminal Commands PDF...
    Hi Christos, Thanks... It should appear on the tutorials page. I'll let you know when it is available to download as soon as I know! Many thanks Rounik
  • Skye
    It is now available on the tutorials page. http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/macos10201 Right below release date.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Skye! btw, you need to log-in first to see the link.
  • Chris Athens
    Hello Thanks for your replys. I just downloaded the terminal pdf file. Great tutorial!! Look forward to the Mac OsX System Applications tutorial.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hello Chris, Thank you for your kind words! Glad you enjoyed the tutorial :) Rounik
  • sammy-anne
    The PDF is very useful Ronik. How can I post a review of your tutorial? Do i wait for an email from mac pro video? Best regards, Samantha
  • Rounik Admin
    Hello Samantha & thank you for your kind words! Making the PDF was great fun. I just love creating documents in Apple's Pages! You can leave reviews for a tutorial you have purchased or viewed using the subscription service on that tutorial page. First log-in to macprovideo.com then visit this page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/macos10201[/url] Then click on the Review tab (below the tutorial title). All honest and constructive reviews are most welcome! Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: