macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wecujii
    the Mac OS 201 tutorial by Rounik ....
    ... is outstanding! It's a goldmine of tips that I just never got round to knowing. I highly recommend it. Thanks Rounik. Great job!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: the Mac OS 201 tutorial by Rou...
    Wow. Thank you Norman! Glad you're enjoying it! :)
  • Wipavue
    When will you be doing a Logic tut?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Glenn, Thanks. Well, that's a good Q. I'll see how this tut is received first and then would love to do a Logic tut one day... If you have any topics or areas of Logic in mind could you post them here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/suggested-training[/url] or in the Logic forum... then I'll pass the ideas on to Steve and Martin. :) Rounik
  • Wipavue
    I got your Mac OS tut, btw. So far, I am impressed. As for the Logic tut, how's this for a topic; Logic 501; Substituting Plugins And Environment Tricks For Talent. I keep waiting for the 'Instant Rock Star' plugin, but, so far, it hasn't been included in any updates. Go figure.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Glenn! Logic 501... LOL! Yes, the 'Instant Rock Star' plugin for Logic is 96-bit only. Guess, we'll have to wait for that one ;-)
  • sammy-anne
    Rounik, Your Mac OS201 Advanced Snow Leopard tutorial is packed full of useful tips. I feel much more productive using my Mac already! A very enjoyable and informative course and I look forward to reviewing the videos on Automator and creating my own services. Best regards, Samantha
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks! All feedback is most welcome. I mentioned in another thread about reviews, so excuse me for repeating myself ;-) We really appreciate users taking time out to leave reviews. If you'd like to do this, you can leave reviews for a tutorial you have purchased or viewed using the subscription service on that tutorial page. First log-in to macprovideo.com then visit this page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/macos10201[/url] Then click on the Review tab (below the tutorial title). All honest and constructive reviews are most welcome! Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: