macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Straight Shooter
    photo booth not working
    How do I get my photo booth working for my new 13" mac book pro? If I have to install the installation disk, does that mean I need to re-install my software? Is that the solution?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: photo booth not working
    Hi I'll need more info... What exactly is wrong with Photobooth? In what way is it not working? Does it launch? What exact version of OSX are you running? Thanks Rounik
  • Straight Shooter
    I'm running mac OSX 10.6.3. Photobooth launches, then it says camera is not connected.
  • Rounik Admin
    Try updating to 10.6.4 via Software Update from the Apple menu. Your built-in iSight should work fine... Are you trying to use an external camera? If you open iMovie and choose File > Import from camera... and switch to the Built-in iSight as the source camera, does it work? If your iSight camera is not working I'd recommend taking your MBP to your local Apple Retail Store and getting is checked out. Cheers Rounik
  • sultan
    Hi Straight Shooter, Where is the original image? In fact you don't need to place the image in a particular folder to set it as the Desktop Image. Simply right-click on the image file in the Finder and choose "Set as Desktop Image" from the drop down menu. DdD DeViL
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: