macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kevin Allemann
    Mission Control iTunes and Mail in all spaces
    When I move thru my current Desktops (using Lion so guess it's called Mission Control now) there are some applications (iTunes and Mail) that insist on displaying on ALL of the Desktops even though I have not placed them on these Desktops. For example, with iTunes not open and I open it on Desktop1, then when I move thru the other Desktops iTunes insists on showing (kinda just pops up) in all of them. The Mail application also does this but most applications stay put on their respective Desktops so it appears to be something with just iTunes and Mail. I have looked for some kind of setting in these applications that say something like "Show in All Desktops" but haven't found one yet. Anyone?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Mission Control iTunes and Mail in all spaces
    Hi Kevin, Try this out: Right-click on either the Mail or iTunes application icon in the Dock. You will se an Option Menu come up. Check that 'Assign To All Desktops' is unticked. See if that works.
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Kevin, Try this out: Right-click on either the Mail or iTunes application icon in the Dock. You will se an Option Menu come up. Check that 'Assign To All Desktops' is unticked. See if that works.
  • Kevin Allemann
    Yes, that was the setting I was looking for, thanks Gary.
  • GaryHiebner
    Pleasure.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: