macProVideo.com
Forums
  • deb
    Adding Background to Word deletes headers after first page
    After adding a text Background to Word, every header after the first page is deleted. I have each header set up as Same as Previous, but that goes away when I add a background (Draft) Anyone know why?
  • deb
    Re: Adding Background to Word deletes headers after first page
    It has something to do with my section break. I need a section break because it's a different front page, but all following pages use the same Header as the front page, the footers are different. So I placed a Section Break on the first page, but selected Same as Previous in the following pages. When I add background text, the Same as Previous is stripped out and the header becomes blank. IF I set the first page as Different First Page, and copy the header into all following pages, removing the Same as Pevious from the Headers...it works fine...BUT, if I make a change to the Header information on page one...I ALSO have to make the SAME change to the second page because it's now a different first page. And that is not acceptable because the folks here using the template don't understand all that jargin (I barely do). They see two headers that look alike...and when they change one, they want them all to change. Make sense? Clear as mud? HAHA! Any other thing I can try to fix this?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: