macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Altvaart
    Admin Discussion
    Is there a "Discussion" that is dedicated to issues with forum bugs and problems, etc? E.G. Some where that I could say I'm having a problem changing my avatar. All it says is the image has to be a MINIMUM of 256x256px. No info on a maximum size. And then when I have selected an image and hit "Upload" it comes back with the message "There was an error with the upload". No indication of what I did wrong.
  • Joe A
    Re: Admin Discussion
    Hi - I think besides the image size specification there may also be a file size limit of 1MB..? Maybe try that, and if it doesn't work, you could just ask Tech Support directly via the Support tab at the top of the page..
  • Altvaart
    Thanks. I'll give that a try. Re: Tech Support. That setup is fine as far as it goes, but I was thinking of a regular "Discussion" where any member could see the thread and toss in their 2 cents worth, possibly before actually upgrading it to Tech Support. And in this case primarily focused on site access and management problems. I think I did ask these questions on "Support" already. I'll probably wait a day or two more before trying again.
  • Altvaart
    Hey Cool! that "get notified by email for any new posts to this thread" bit even notifies me of my own posts!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: