macProVideo.com
Forums
  • doc rock
    need simple menu creation instructions
    need simple menu creation instructions:Running Sudio Pro 3 and want to have the chapter markers I make in iMovie 3.0.3 populate a menu as simply and easily as possible. I printed up the help instructions in the help and thought i would have to buy more paper for my printer :-). Soooo many options!! Really... is there an easy way to simply create a menu in Studio Pro 3 without all the bells and whistles that this program offers? It can be plain text. It just needs to function. I can see that the chapter markers are there in Studio pro,(and in fact a DVD burned allows navagion to them , but there is no menu) I just can't figure out a 1-2-3 approach to having them become a menu. HELP! thanks!
  • Martin
    Re: need simple menu creation instructions
    Hi Doc Rock, Hmm, simple instructions ... well, no. At the end of the day, a DVD-Video is a menu structure, and not much else. The menus are everything, so it pays in spades to understand how they work. That's More than a quick post in the forums. However, we do have some great tutorials available that will tell you everything you need, and a whole lot more: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/browse/DVDStudioPro[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: