macProVideo.com
Forums
  • arjoona
    Problem with clicking and dragging in the menu editor
    Hallo, Im desperately trying to do a very simple thing in DVD STUDIO PRO 4. It turned out that clicking and dragging has become inactive in the MENU EDITOR. I can't create any titles or buttons this way. I have checked for updates, have tried to drag a button from the apple button palette, have thrown away the program preferences file... Still nothing happens! I need to burn a DVD today, have spent all night trying to figure out how to make it work. Strange as it seems, I have already done it more than once in this program. I'd be very grateful if anybody can give me any hint of what might be the problem. Pleeeeease! [b]YOUR TEXT HERE[/b][b]YOUR TEXT HERE[/b]
  • Martin
    Re: Problem with clicking and dragging in the menu editor
    Is it just in that one menu, or in all menus? Did you try creating a new menu to see if buttons work? Just trying to narrow it down ... If it is just that menu, there may be a menu element (such as a button) over the ENTIRE menu, and that will block you from creating new ones. If it is all menus, try re-installing DVDSP ... looks like a serious issue.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: