macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jules
    Linking Audio to buttons or functions in DVD Studio Pro
    Hello everyone! So I have designed some sounds which I want to connect to some buttons in DVD Studio. Also my template I have chosen does this visual motion when I hit the play button and I would like to have some sound integrated for that, like a woosh sound for example. I can't seem to figure out how to link up the audio to the function. Thanks for the help in advance!!! Jules
  • Martin
    Re: Linking Audio to buttons or functions in DVD Studio Pro
    Hi Jules, It can't be done except by using a bit of "smoke and mirrors." You can't attache sounds to buttons in DVD-Video. You can only attach sound to menus themselves. However, you CAN use the auto jump feature to make buttons jump to an exact copy of the menu with a sound attached, when users mouse-pver the button. This will provide the effect of a button sound. However, it's not a very rewarding user experience, IMHO ...
  • Jules
    Re: Linking Audio to buttons or functions in DVD Studio Pro
    I think attaching sounds to the menu is what I am after. How would you go about this? Thanks Martin!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: