macProVideo.com
Forums
  • marcusmaia
    subtitles not works on final build, but on simulator its ok
    I have a complex project, for commercial proposes. It's include menu in portuguese and english, audio Dolby 5.1 and 2.0 and subtitles in english, espanish and portuguese. The problem: When I simulate it on DVD studio Pro 4, everything works fine, It looks pretty goog, but after build or format a DVD on my hard drive, I test it on Apple DVD Player, selec menu in english or portuguese and play one interview with the artist, on extras menu. Ok, but if I press menu, then go to the setup menu, and select the spanish or portuguese subtitles, when I go back to the extras menu, and play the interview again, the subtitle is english only. Somebody help-me, I cheked all the scripts and it's ok, as much that on the simulator, all works fine. thx, Marcus Maia
  • marcusmaia
    subtitles not works on final build, but on simulator its ok
    MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY PROJECT On language menu I have two buttons that call: Script PT (sets the menu language to português) 1 - mov GPRM 1,1 2 - Jump Aviso PT (warning screen) Script PT (sets the menu language to english) 1 - mov GPRM 1,2 2 - Jump Aviso EN (warning screen) -------------------------------------------------------- On the setup menu, I have five buttons that call: Script AUDIO_5.1 (sets audio to dolby 5.1) 1 - Set System Stream Au(Audio Stream 1) 2 - Jump menu_config_pt::button LEG_EN if (GPRM 1 = 1) 3 - Jump menu_config_en::button LEG_EN if (GPRM 1 = 2) Script AUDIO_2.0 (sets audio to dolby 2.0) 1 - Set System Stream Au(Audio Stream 1) 2 - Jump menu_config_pt::button LEG_EN if (GPRM 1 = 1) 3 - Jump menu_config_en::button LEG_EN if (GPRM 1 = 2) Script LEG_EN (sets subtitle to english) 1 - Set System Stream St(Subtitle Stream 1) (on) 2 - Jump menu_config_pt::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 1) 3 - Jump menu_config_en::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 2) Script LEG_ES (sets subtitle to spanish) 1 - Set System Stream St(Subtitle Stream 2) (on) 2 - Jump menu_config_pt::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 1) 3 - Jump menu_config_en::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 2) Script LEG_PT (sets subtitle to spanish) 1 - Set System Stream St(Subtitle Stream 3) (on) 2 - Jump menu_config_pt::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 1) 3 - Jump menu_config_en::but_voltar if (GPRM 1 = 2) ------------------------------------------------------ The others scripts make each video to come back to correct language menu, like these: Script SHOW 1 - Jump menu_root_pt::but_extras if (GPRM 1 = 1) 2 - Jump menu_root_en::but_extras if (GPRM 1 = 2) Script ENTREVISTA (the interview with the artist) 1 - Jump menu_extras_pt::but_mkof if (GPRM 1 = 1) 2 - Jump menu_extras_en::but_mkof if (GPRM 1 = 2) ------------------------------------------------------ That is all... If you can, send your e-mail address to me and I send the project file to you. Thx Marcus Maia
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: