macProVideo.com
Forums
  • koki
    Setting "Menu button" on remote control
    Hello, I'm a beginner for DVD Studio Pro 4. I have a problem about setting the "Menu" button on remote control. My mainmenu has 2 buttons: Play and Chapter Index. What I want are: 1. When the user playing track and hit the Menu button on remote then back to the mainmenu. 2. If the user click the "Chapter Index" menu and play any of my chapters, when track is playing and the user hit the Menu botton on remote control I want to bring them back to the sub menu that show my all chapter index menu rather than force back to the mainmenu and click the "Chapter Index" menu again. ( I have 10 chapters, 4 pages for the chapter index menu. Each page contain 3 chapters.) Do I have to create script? How? Could you please tell me step by step? I hope you understand what I'm trying to do. English is my second launguage. Thank you in advance.
  • Martin
    Re: Setting "Menu button" on remote control
    Hi Koki, This procedure is covered in detail in our DVDSP 101. Basically, you need to select the track in the graphical view, and visit the inspector to set it's "menu button" jump target.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: