macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Avi
    Can't import files
    I'm using DVD Studio Pro to add subtitles to a video. I have not been able to import the video files to DVD Studio Pro because it tells me that this type of files are not supported by the application. The video has a Video_Ts file where there are other files with these three extensions: .VOB .IFO .BUP Can somebody tells me what kind of extension DVD Studio Pro support, and what program I can use to make the change ?? Thank You Avi
  • Martin
    Re: Can't import files
    those files you list are finished, built DVD-Video files. you'll need to demux (demultiplex), or convert them to regular quicktime files before importing them to DVDSP. You can try BBDemux, available at versiontracker.com.
  • Avi
    I did download BBDemux, but I can't open it. I'm using Mac OSX 10.4.10. An error message says Application unsupported. May be I'm doing something wrong, Any idea ?? Thank You
  • Christian L
    Did the .sit file unstuffed correctly. [url]http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/[/url] BBDemux working fine here on G5 10.4.10
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: