macProVideo.com
Forums
  • koki
    Drop Zone cut my photo. Help please!
    Hi there, I know this is a basic to do with the photos but I have tried to figure out and still wasn't work. I save some stills from my track for using in the chapter index menu. Their size are 720x576. ( All save .TIFF) Then I added Drop Zone for adding those photo to my chapter index menu but after it done, my photo was not completly in the original size. Some of them have no head. Anyone knows how to fix it? I would like to keep my photo in the original size in my small drop zone. (my drop zone: wide 261, high 143) Thanks in advance.
  • Martin
    Re: Drop Zone cut my photo. Help please!
    The problem is that the screenshot you are using is a 4:3 asset, whereas the drop zone is not a 4:3 aspect ratio. you'll need to make the drop zone 4:3 for this to work properly. As an example, 260 X 195 pixels.
  • koki
    Thank you so much, Martin. 260x195 pixels is the best! But I need the drop zone smaller than that. :) (195 is a bit too high) Do you have a formular to calculate the drop zone size 4:3? Thanks so much.
  • Martin
    The formula is divide the width by 4 and multiply that number by 3 to get the height, or vice versa. Soooo, you'll either need to know the height, or the width you want to use for the finished drop zone, then determine the other variable.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: