macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dal
    buttons over motion menu
    I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to bring text buttons in motion menu at a certain time when menu is loading. My buttons always show at very first time when motion menu starts loading.
  • Martin
    Re: buttons over motion menu
    In the Menu Inspectors General tab, try adjusting the Start time. You can also put butons over video tracks by using the subtitle features ... that is explained in our DVDSP 101 tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/masteringDVDSP[/url]
  • dal
    If I adjust the Start time then menu will start playing from that point but I would like to run my video first and then to bring my text buttons. I was not able to do that yet in a single menu. I have read about the subtitle features but it said that it only will show one subtitle at a time but I will give it a try. I have ordered DVDSP from you so I 'll check it out when it gets here. Thanks for your advice anyway.
  • Martin
    Sorry, I meant the Loop Point ... opps! Also, make sure you are using an overlay ....
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: