I haven't tried this out myself yet, but think it should work:
1. Import your video and audio and drop it onto the V1 and A1 parts of the track.
2. Select the Track 1 asset and set the first play to Track 1 > Track 1 > TRACK
3. In the Outline tab select Track 1 asset and for End Jump select the "not set" drop down menu and choose Track 1 > Track 1 > TRACK.
4. In the Property Inspector set the playback options to whatever number of seconds you wish to pause before the DVD repeats playback.
5. Click on UNTITLED_DISC asset in the Outline and set the title, menu and return drop down menus to Track 1.
6. Disable all the remote control functions except for the stop control. (The functions on the simulator remote should also be disabled).
7. Check it plays backs as you want in the Simulator mode.
8. Build and format your DVD.
Let us know how you get on.