macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    DVD no menu
    Cant find how to build a dvd without a menu or template What i want it is a DVD when you load it in a Dvd player it start on play from start to end and loop over and over , for stop do a manual command Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: DVD no menu
    Hi Alrobi, I haven't tried this out myself yet, but think it should work: 1. Import your video and audio and drop it onto the V1 and A1 parts of the track. 2. Select the Track 1 asset and set the first play to Track 1 > Track 1 > TRACK 3. In the Outline tab select Track 1 asset and for End Jump select the "not set" drop down menu and choose Track 1 > Track 1 > TRACK. 4. In the Property Inspector set the playback options to whatever number of seconds you wish to pause before the DVD repeats playback. 5. Click on UNTITLED_DISC asset in the Outline and set the title, menu and return drop down menus to Track 1. 6. Disable all the remote control functions except for the stop control. (The functions on the simulator remote should also be disabled). 7. Check it plays backs as you want in the Simulator mode. 8. Build and format your DVD. Let us know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: