macProVideo.com
Forums
  • elliott
    Play All button
    This is a query following on from introducing a Play All button (which was much easier to do than I imagined - thanks for the guidelines). In Simulator everything works as it should. Any one of the 14 individual tracks on the DVD shows the 3rd Activated colour when clicked as a single selection and connects to its target track - and the Play All button correctly sets off the 14 tracks as a continuous play. But when I play the DVD in any of the 4 DVD players I use for testing, though the target single track connection is made correctly, the Activate stage now doesn't show on the selected track but highlights the Play All button at the top of the track list instead. Any thoughts on what might be happening? Thanks Elliott
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Play All button
    Hi Elliot, Excuse the delay in getting back to you!! Did you manage to find a solution to this issue? Cheers Rounik
  • elliott
    Re: Play All button
    Nothing clear cut, I'm afraid, though I now think it has more to do with my DVD players. The elderly Toshiba seems to be the worst culprit. I see it as more of a glitch than a problem, and will just live with it. Thanks Elliott
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: