macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gykekuo
    Pause Button over Video
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have a pause button over a video (track) - im guessing using a combination of Button over Video and a script to do the pausing? The button over video is easy but can't find any help on how to make a pause script.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Pause Button over Video
    Hi Sam, This is a really interesting idea. I've done a little research, and so far have come up blank. Some users apparently say it's not possible to add this functionality as it goes beyond the current DVD specification. Can you explain why you're trying to achieve this with a button and not using a remote control or a DVD Player onscreen pause button button? Cheers Rounik
  • Gykekuo
    Hi Rounik, thanks for your interest - It's just a request from a potential client. They asked about having an on-screen pause and main-menu button for aesthetic reasons. As buttons over video a generated by subtitle tracks, I suspect only 1 of the options is possible. Still it's the pausing that puzzles me. Regards, Sam
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Sam, I'm not near DVD Studio Pro right now, but I wonder if it would be possible to script the pause button to go to a blank menu, and then any click on that menu (which could be a button) could return to and continue playing from the last "paused" position.... hmmmm. Cheers, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: