macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tomas Aivicom
    Color Missmatch in DSP 4
    Hello, I have a still frame from a video in a PSD that I use to make a layered menu inside DSP 4. The Colour of this PSD is exactly the same as the colour of the video that Iâm getting it from. The problem is when I use it in DSP 4 the colour of the PSD changes and does not match the colour of the my video anymore. I have tried placing them on a time line one after the other in After Effects and Final Cut Pro and the colour remains identical in both cases, the problem is always inside DSP 4. Is there any specific Colour Profile that I should be saving my PSD with, so that it wonât change itâs Colour when I use it in DSP 4? Or do I have to do something else in DSP4 so that I would maintain the colour of my PSD pic as it naturally is? Thanks for everything in advance, Thomas.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Color Missmatch in DSP 4
    Hi Thomas, This is a common issue. But there is a solution! This colour shift can be caused by a well calibrated monitor display..! Quit all apps & go to System Preferences > Display [Color] & select the "Generic RGB profile". Restart DVDSP4, and that should have solved the issue... Let me know if that helps. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: