macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    Export to Qtime? fade problem?
    OK new to DVD studio pro here. Got 2 ? 1)I love the speed I can make a Slide show in this application. Can I export this sideshow to re import the slide show in FCP as a quicklime file? I'm working on a doing a lot of funeral DVD's for memorial services and a big part of it is making sideshows of pictures for use in the service itself. We then film the memorial service and a second part of the job is making a film of the memorial service as well as adding the sideshow to the film. I used to do the slide show in FCP, but it seems easier and faster to time the photos to music in DVD Studio Pro. So I want to make the Slide show it in DVD Studio Pro, then Export it as a quick time file for FCP use. I suppose I could cheat this process by making a DVD and then ripping the DVD into a quick time but that seems like a lot of work. Any ideas? 2)in DVD studio Pro I've noticed that if I have a asset as a picture in the opening menu, then transition to say a sideshow that when I burn the DVD the picture sort of moves or resizes a few seconds before the transition to the next button going to the slide show. Also the transitions between stills in the slide show seem to 'jump' a bit right before the standard dissolve cross fade Any idea on how to make this problem of jumping images go away? Thanks Amerikiwi
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: