macProVideo.com
Forums
  • actsk8flm
    Want to hire someone
    I have posted questions here before and studied the manual for DVD Studio Pro but there are just too many things I don't understand to finish my project (and iDVD doesn't work either). All I have to do is think about it now and my blood pressure goes up so fast I literally get a migraine. I'm now desperate. Rather than have a coronary, I figure it's smarter to find someone to pay to burn these DVDs for me. I know there are Media places that do this but it is an American TV show that a friend of mine in Germany wants to see desperately. A media place might have a problem with copyright issues. I can pay someone a fair price but the DVDs need to be done right away. Please be kind and take pity on me! lol If you can't do it, can you recommend someone? I am in Palo Alto, CA. It's 19 timelines I have in NTSC in FCP 4.5 on an external HD. I want a basic 30 sec looping video menu, a play button, and the episode to play when you hit play. Sounds simple enough, huh? And it goes to Germany so it needs to be zone 2. I set the zone but found out I also had to set the "driver" (whatever that means) to 2. When I did that it rejected it and said error 700000 or something. And I'm sure I haven't reset it more times than the program allows. I need these DVDs done like yesterday and I can't get my head around all this...and rather than have a coronary, I'm praying...to be paying. Peggy
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: