macProVideo.com
Forums
  • joshtree
    DVDSP is only importing audio, why?
    I'm very new to DVD Studio Pro and having trouble importing movie files. When I drag or import files it is only getting read as an audio file, but sometimes it does work as a video file but there is a seperate audio file too. I know this is probably an easy setting or somwthing but I thought rather than go searching I'd ask here first. My initial project settings are Pal and 16:9 if that info is needed. Cheers Josh
  • Carita
    Re: DVDSP is only importing audio, why?
    Hi Josh, I'm having exactly the same problem ( I'm new to DVD SP too). If someone could help us that'll be nice! Same settings Pal 16:9 cheers! Valentina
  • Carita
    This problem has mon project stopped. Does someone knows what could be happening? Merci! :) Valentina
  • Rounik Admin
    Sorry for the late reply! What is the video format of the files you are trying to import into DVDSP? How are you importing them? Are you both running the latest version of DVDSP? Thanks R
  • Carita
    Hi! I'm importing .mov files. I've tried all importing methods, dragging, using import button, etc... Using latest version of DVDSP. Thanks for answering! V
  • BenB
    Really should be doing a Send To... Compressor first to make your MPEG-2 video file, and AC3 audio file to import into DVDSP for best quality. DVDSP will take a long time to transcode QT files, and not do as good of a job at it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: