macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mpv_user_Darrel
    Blu-ray Lightscribe
    I burn DVDs for clients and I'd like to be able to burn Blu-ray. I was thinking of purchasing a LG BE12LU38 Blu-ray burner that is LightScribe compatible but I cannot find blank Blu-ray LightScribe discs. Is there no such animal?
  • BenB
    Re: Blu-ray Lightscribe
    This question should be in the Video forum. After doing some exhaustive research online, here's the conclusion I've reached. Lightscribe had at one time announced a few years ago they would come out with Lightscribe Blu Ray discs. That was back when Blu Ray burners first came out. They have since gone silent on the issue, and no one has produced any to date. They're own user forum seems to have been flooded with this question some time back, and has since been shut down. I'm afraid the only Lightscribe compatible DVD media are the standard definition format, no Blu Ray formats are being manufactured by anyone. If someone knows if this is inaccurate, I invite the information. This is all I could find out.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: