macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kjetil
    highest quality??
    if a want to shoot the higest quality what do i choose 1:1920x1080 25p 2:1920x1080 50p 3:1920x1080 50i can anyone explane to me what will be the best to shoot in and afterwards use final cut pro x to editing?? thanks
  • BenB
    Re: highest quality??
    - Faster frame rates tend to be more clear, slower more softer like film. - Converting interlace to progressive works, but never convert from progressive to interlace. - Shoot in the frame rate and frame size you are delivering with. + If you're delivering for the web, computer screens, or projection systems, shoot/edit/export as progressive. + If you're delivering for television broadcast, check with the station for their specs, which will probably be interlaced. Possible occasional exceptions: - If you want slow motion shots, shoot with 50p, place in a 25p timeline, use the "Conform" command. - If you are shooting fast motion such as action or sports shots, and want them clear (less motion blur), shoot a faster frame rate, interlaced, with a fast shutter speed. Otherwise always shoot/edit progressive. It all depends on what format your timeline will be in for editing, and what format your export needs to be.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: