macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Scorumanirvana
    How To Send Large Video
    There was this problem with me and my friend regarding videos we use to send through email. The problem was not being able to [url=http://www.filesdirect.com/]email large file[/url]. This problem kinda making us very hard to send files by partition. Can any one help with some webpages or mail except the one I hyperlinked through which I can send some large files. And is there any short way to send mails through MAC? Like in windows 8 and others.
  • BenB
    Re: Re: How To Send Large Video
    No one emails video files, as they are too large for most ISP email systems. I'd recommend taking a look at DropBox, or even better, WeTransfer. These are free services that allow you up upload and download files with other that are too large for email, like the one you link to. But these two are considered the best and most widely used free services around.
  • summerslover
    Re: Re: How To Send Large Video
    If the video file is too large...maybe I will try to minimize video size without losing quality by some other video editor if email transmission is required, I believe they are some email service supports video file not too large? I used to email friends a lot with foreign email service, good use, only thing to worry about is the virus...Here's way for reduce size, maybe you can try :) [url]http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/reduce-video-size-file.html[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: