macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ALIKHAN
    Problem of DVD reading Master's on DVD Pioneer V7300 player
    Great this site & Forum! We have one problem since the change the chain of engraving of our Master's Live performance - Video / choreographic Ballet - with our MACBOOK pro 2012 2,6Ghz I7. We work on the STUDIO 3 and DVD STUDIO PRO to engrave(burn) the Final Master's, and reading on DVD Pioneer V7300 player Usually we made it with our TOUR(MAC POWER) PRO INTEL XEON QUAD CORE on 2008 A processor: Intel Xeon ( quadri-cÅurs ) 2,8 GHz and its driver: 16x doubles coat(layer) (1 or 2 times): IMPECCABLE/PERFECT for the reading and the use with DVD Pioneer V7300 to player! With our MACBOOK pro 2012 2,6Ghz I7 and its driver HL-DT-ST DVDRW GS31N: the Sound jumps as well as the video, and even sometimes impossible for the DVD Player to recognize the DVD! ( This macbook allows us to re-configure the Master's degree directly on the stage according to the dancers and the interpreters and to engrave(burn) it for exploitation!) Config Encoding: the video DVD in a definition of 720X576, MPEG 2 SD VBR a pass, Debit(Flow) 4,0 Mbps - Debit(Flow) max 7,0 Mbps - AC3 from a file .mov PAL 720x576, 16 bit 2 channels 48 000Hzt Somebody could help me to solve this problem, or to share its experience(experiment) with this material(equipment)! Thank you and All best for the end and new year!
  • BenB
    Re: Problem of DVD reading Master's on DVD Pionee...
    I don't have the legacy Studio on my systems any longer, but, there are some things to check. 1- What is the duration of the video you are burning to DVD? 1- What brand of blank DVD media are you using? 2- What speed are you burning at? Try lowering the max to 5 or 6 Mbps. Always use 2 pass encoding.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: