macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bob
    Lost I-movie vids
    Hi, I'm a new member on this forum and having problems with MacBook Pro osx and loosing my i-movie video that's almost complete. Happened 2 times and cannot retrieve. I edited and posted another video since with no problem. Wondering if a portion of the video is corrupt. I grabbed a screen shot of a GPS (speed) picture from a samsung Galaxy S3. Went to Apple and they could not figure it out. Under finder, then movies, then i-movie projects, the file is sitting there, but it doesn't do anything to open. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help. Thanks, Bob
  • BenB
    Re: Lost I-movie vids
    Wow, that is a head scratcher. I've never heard or seen that one before. If you double-click the iMovie project icon, nothing happens? HHHmmm... What OS and iMovie versions are you using?
  • Bob
    Re: Re: Lost I-movie vids
    I-movie '11 9.0.9. Best I can tell is OSX. Not Mavericks. I'm probably going to have to upgrade to Mavericks, but I was told to finish vids before upgrading just in case so I don't lose them. This is a head scratcher. I'll probably redo the video a 3rd time, but is there a way of saving so I don't lose it this time also? Is an external drive the only way to save? Thanks for the help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: