macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Alicia
    GENERAL ERROR 41
    Hi I need Help! I have a new mac book pro, I have installed the same software as the old mac book that I had. I can open all my projects in the diferent software. But I cannot open the last project of final cut. I've been working for weeks in this lat project and when I opened in the new computer this mesage appears : General Error 41. I have tried many things. Copy the project in a external hard drive, save as another name, burn into a dvd....anything works. It is just with this project, because I can open the other ones projects. What can I do? Thanks to reply Alicia from Barcelona
  • Martin
    Re: GENERAL ERROR 41
    Sounds like a corrupt project file ... :( Try searching your computer for the "Autosave Vault" ... if you have the autosave feature enabled, there *may* be some backup files in there that you can use. Otherwise, I'd say try dumping your FCP preferences and restarting, but i don't think that will work in this case, as FCP recognizes other project files.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: